The Runtime errors happen while we run McAfee antivirus program on PC for removing viruses or threats. It generally appears without any prior pieces of information or warning. We usually see some error messages are appearing on the screen, again and again, and slow-down the system’s performance. To stop that annoying condition, we need to go for settings and change the configurations.
We can see some symptoms of McAfee Error 12152 that sometimes the files get deleted automatically and some new other files are generated. In some other cases, it can be seen that the speed of internet connection goes slower and hence form such difficulties.
Fixing Methods To Get Rid Of McAfee Plus Error 12152 During Installation
The troubleshooting guides for runtime McAfee Error 12152 is noted down, so you need not worry. You just have to go through the steps guided underneath for the perfect solution.
Solution 1: Close the Clashing Programs
It can be seen that runtime errors occur when two or more programs clashing to each other. So, first of all you have to close the programs that are disturbing. Follow the steps below for the same:
- Click “Ctrl-Alt-Del” keys simultaneously on your keyboard and open task manager to see the currently running programs.
- Then, go to the “Processes” tab, stop all the currently running programs and press the “End Process” button.
- Then, identify for the program that causes the McAfee Error 12152, after identifying the program go ahead for fixing it.
Solution 2:Go For Update Or Reinstalling Process Of Clashing Programs
- In the case of Windows 7, go for a “Start” tab then press the Control Panel and open it, then uninstall a program.
- In the case for Windows 8, click “Start”, after that scroll and press more settings, then go to the control panel and uninstall the program.
- After that you can update the program or if you select for uninstalling after the uninstallation process re-download the program files and reinstall.
Solution 3: Update The Anti-Virus Software Installed On Your Desktop.
- Sometimes your system might be infected by the virus, so remove the virus as soon as possible. Check for any update available for anti-virus, if the update is needed, access the link mcafee.com/activate.
Solution 4: Update Your Windows
- Sometimes the older version of the windows creates issues so, in that case, download and install the latest version of Windows.
Solution 5: Install Again The Runtime Libraries
- By pressing the “Programs and Features” option, you can remove the package, search and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package.
- On the top list, press “Uninstall” tab, and when you finish restart your system.
- Install the up to date redistributable package from Microsoft and download it.
Solution 6: Run Disk Cleanup
- You should backup your important files and clean up the hard drive and free up space on your system.
- Remove the cache and restart your system.
- After that go to “Properties” and press “Disk Cleanup”
Solution 7: Install Once Again the Graphics Driver of your computer
If your graphics driver is not working properly, then you can do one thing given below:
- After opening Device manager, place the graphics driver
- Then, right-click on the video card driver, click on Uninstall and then restart your computer.
Solution 8: Setup Of Runtime Error Related To IE
Sometimes the error of the PC is related to the internet explorer, you need to follow the steps given below-
- For Windows 7, go to the “Start” and click on it, then go for the Control Panel and press.
- On the left side, you will see the internet option, click on the tab of “Advanced” and click to “Reset” butt
- In Windows 8 and 10, press to search and go to internet options, click the advanced tab and then reset.
Connect To Our Experts For Effective Solutions
In this guide, we have given the solutions to overcome the error named McAfee Error 12152. Read and follow all the instructions carefully to get one-stop solutions. In case, if still you are facing trouble in the fixing, contact to our expert team immediately without wasting your time. They will provide you the proper guidance and fruitful information related to your problem.